TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE
PATHRON.COM/STORE ONLINE SHOP
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern all use of the pathron.com/store online Shop by all Users.
- he Terms and Conditions stated herein set forth: the conditions of concluding and terminating Product Sales Agreements, the course of the complaints procedure as well as the type and scope of electronic services rendered through the pathron.com/store online Shop, the conditions of rendering the electronic services and the conditions for concluding and terminating electronic services agreements.
- By using the Electronic Services available through the Shop located at pathron.com/store, the User agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- To all matters not settled herein the following provisions of Polish law shall apply:
- Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July, 2002 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
- Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. 2014, item 827),
- Act on Out-of-court Settlement of Consumer Disputes of 23 September 2016 (Dz. U. 2016, item 1823),
- Provisions of the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended) and all other applicable provisions of Polish law.
DEFINITIONS FOR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTACT FORM - shall refer to the electronic form available at www.pathron.com/store that allows you to send a message to the Service Provider.
- REGISTRATION FORM − shall refer to the electronic form available at www.pathron.com/store required for Account registration.
- ORDER FORM – shall refer to the electronic form available at pathron.com/store, required for Order placement.
- CUSTOMER – shall refer to a User concluding a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- CONSUMER – shall refer to any natural person entering into a transaction with the Seller for purposes that are outside their business, trade or profession.
- ACCOUNT – shall refer to the assigned individual username (login name) and password providing access to an organised collection of digital content, including details for individual orders, stored on the Service Provider’s ICT-System.
- PRODUCT – shall refer to any movables or services available at pathron.com/store and covered by a Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the online Shop.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS − shall refer to the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- SHOP − shall mean the Service Provider’s online Shop located at pathron.com/store.
- SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – Kazimierz Pyć trading as PYC-SPORT KAZIMIERZ PYĆ entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by the minister in charge of economy, principal place of business: ul. Częstochowska 38/52 lok. 312, 93-121 Łódź, Poland, tax identification number NIP: 7291815241, statistical number REGON: 100167777, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 0048731700440.
- SYSTEM OF REVIEWS – shall refer to an electronic service enabling Users to evaluate the processing and execution of Product.
- SALES AGREEMENT – shall refer to any Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Shop.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES - shall refer to the services provided electronically by the Service Provider via the Shop.
- USER − shall refer to any natural person, a corporate or non-corporate entity granted full legal capacity under imperative provisions of law, using the Electronic Services.
- ORDER – shall refer to the Customer’s declaration of intent to enter into a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
PRODUCT AND ORDER INFORMATION
- The Shop located at pathron.com/store conducts retail and wholesale of Products via the Internet.
- Products offered through the Shop are brand new, free from physical or legal defects and have been legally introduced onto the Polish market.
- The information provided at pathron.com/store does not constitute an offer as defined by applicable law. By placing an Order, the Customer makes an offer to buy a selected Product under the terms set forth in the Product description.
- The Product prices at pathron.com/store are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include all measurable costs, such as value added tax (VAT). The prices do not include delivery fees.
- The Product prices at pathron.com/store only become binding when the Customer has placed an Order. This price is unaffected by any price changes once the Order has been placed.
- Orders can be placed:
- through the website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by completing an Order Form at pathron.com/store) – 24 h per day
- via e-mail at: email@example.com,
- via telephone number: 0048731700440.
- The Customer is not required to register an account to place an Order.
- Customers are required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions during Order placement.
- Orders are processed between: 8:00 and 14:00 Monday to Friday on working days. Orders placed after 12:00 on Working Days as well as Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday shall be processed the next working day.
- Special priced Products (promoted as part of a sale) are only available in limited numbers. Orders for special priced Products will be processed in the order in which they are received, until the Products are sold out.
CONCLUDING SALES AGREEMENTS
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement, the Customer must place an Order, in accordance with the rules set forth under § 3 points 6 and 8 of the Terms and Conditions, by choosing one of the methods made available by the Seller.
- After placing a purchase Order, the Customer immediately receives an Order confirmation from the Seller.
- Receiving an Order confirmation from the Seller is the point at which the Order becomes binding on the Customer. The Order confirmation and acceptance is sent to the Customer via email.
- The Order confirmation email shall include the following elements:
- confirmation of all relevant Order details,
- link to model statement of withdrawal from the agreement,
- link to these Terms and Conditions containing information on the right of withdrawal.
- After receiving the confirmation email, as set forth under point 4 of this paragraph, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is finally concluded.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution takes place immediately after receiving payment under the concluded Sales Agreement in the form of an email sent to the customer's address.
- Each Sale Agreement will be confirmed by a proof of purchase (receipt), which will be attached to the Product.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The following payment options are made available to the Customer:
- electronic payment via electronic payment systems (PayU.pl, PayPal),
- traditional bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account.
- Traditional bank transfers should be made into the following bank account: PL37116022020000000073286548 ( Bank Millennium ) PYC-SPORT KAZIMIERZ PYĆ, ul. Częstochowska 38/52 lok. 312, 93-121 Łódź, Poland, NIP: 7291815241. The customer should enter the following in the payment title: “Order no. ……”.
- All electronic payments must be made before an Order can be processed. Available electronic payment systems include payments by credit card as well as instant bank transfers in selected Polish banks.
- The Customer shall pay the amount equal to the purchase price specified in the Sales Agreement within 3 working days from the date of its conclusion unless indicated otherwise in the Sales Agreement.
- Product shall be dispatched only after payment is received.
DELIVERY COST, TIME AND METHOD
- Delivery charges shall be stated at the time of ordering and are dependent upon the chosen payment and delivery method.
- The delivery time depends on how long it takes the Seller to process an Order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the Product to the Customer once it is dispatched.
- The order processing time takes from 1 up to 2 working day from the date of accepting the Order.
- Products are delivered from 3 up to 7 working days from the date of sending the parcel – i.e. the time declared by the carrier (deliveries are made on working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays).
- Products purchased in the Store are sent only within Poland and other European Union countries, via DPD courier. All shipping costs are listed on the website www.pathron.com/store
- Warranty claim.
- All Products offered in the Store have a manufacturer's warranty in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The warranty period for Products is 30 months (snowboards) or 24 months (bindings, goggles, helmets and accessories) and is counted from the day the Product is delivered to the Customer.
- The document entitling to warranty protection is the warranty card or proof of purchase.
- The warranty does not exclude the rights of the Consumer and the entities referred to in § 9 of the Regulations, arising from the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product, as specified in the Civil Code.
- After finding a defect in a Product and / or service, Customer is obliged to stop using the product and immediately submit a complaint.
- Complaints should be submitted to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the headquarters of the Seller Pyc-Sport, ul. Częstochowska 38/52 lok. 212 93-121 Łódź, providing the necessary identification data (Name, Surname, Address).
- The Seller orders the receipt of the purchased goods from the Customer. A complaint form should be attached to the package.
- The deadline for accepting a complaint is the day on which the advertised product together with the complaint form and documents confirming the legitimacy of the complaint has reached the headquarters of the Seller.
- An incorrectly completed complaint form will be sent to the Customer for completion, which will result in an extension of the time necessary to consider the complaint.
- The Seller undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The Seller shall respond to the complaint within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the complaint in writing on the complaint form.
- If the complaint is accepted or partially acknowledged, the Seller is obliged to repair or replace the product and deliver it at the Customer's own expense. If the Seller is unable to exchange the product, he shall be obliged to pay the amount due to the Claimant or to credit it against the Claimant's future obligations.
- Statutory warranty process.
- The legal basis and the extent of the Seller’s liability to the Consumer-Customer for physical or legal defects in Products are set forth under the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Notice of a Product defect and all demands should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address:ul. Częstochowska 38/52 lokal 312, 93-121 Łódź.
- The notice, submitted electronically or on paper, should contain sufficient detail about the subject of the complaint and about the circumstances giving rise to the issue. Specifically, complaints should include information about the nature of the issue, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details Providing all necessary data will speed up the complaint-handling process.
- To assess the physical defects of the Product, the Seller will collect the Product from the Customer at his own expense. The Customer is obliged to enable the Seller to collect the product by indicating the address at which the Product can be picked up and handing it over to the carrier chosen by the Seller.
- A response to the Customer’s demand shall be sent promptly and, in any event, no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
- A response to the complaint is delivered to the Consumer on paper or another tangible medium e.g. by e-mail to the address provided on the complaint form, within a specified period of 14 days.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
- With the reservation of point 10 of this paragraphConsumer Customers or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement within 14 days without giving any reason for the withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal the consumer Customer must notify the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by submitting the model withdrawal statement provided by the Seller by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of withdrawal from a Seles Agreement, the agreement is considered null and void. In case of a withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, must return the Product to the Seller or any person authorised by the Seller without delay and no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Agreement, unless the Seller offered to collect the Product from the Customer. To comply with the time limit it is sufficient that the Product is dispatched on time.
- In case of withdrawal from a Sales Agreement the Product should be sent to the following address: Pyc-Sport, Częstochowska 38/52 lokal 312, 93-121 Łódź. The buyer covers the cost of delivery of the returned Product to the address of the Seller.
- Do paczki należy dołączyc formularz odstąpnienia od umowy oraz otrzymany paragon/fakturę lub inny dokument potwierdzający zakup przedmiotów w naszym sklepie.
- The Consumer or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- With the reservation of points 6 and 8 of this paragraph the Seller shall reimburse to the Consumer all payments received from them, including the cost of delivery. The refund shall be made in the same method of payment that the Consumer or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event the Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. Subject to point 7 of this paragraph, the return will take place immediately, and no later than within 14 days of receipt by the Seller of a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
- The Seller shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs resulting from the Consumer’s or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Shop.
- If the Seller doesn’t offer to pick up the return from the Consumer or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions himself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement until he has received the Product back or the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Product, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, who withdraws from a Sales Agreement under point 1 of this paragraph, must only bear the direct cost of returning the Product to the Seller.
- The “cooling-off” period expires 14 days after the day the Consumer or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, received the Product, or after the day of concluding an agreement for the provision of services.
- The right of withdrawal in any event does not apply to Sales Agreements for the supply of:
- products made to the Consumer’s specification, i.e. non-prefabricated, personalized Products made on the basis of and individual choice of or decision by the Consumer.
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- the service, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life.
- Both the Customer (Consumer) and the Seller have a legal right to cancel the Sales Agreement in the event that the opposite party fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement within the set deadline.
PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS WITH CONSUMER RIGHTS
(effective from 1 June 2020)
- An entrepreneur conducting sole proprietorship (this paragraph does not apply to commercial companies) is protected by the Act on Consumer Rights, provided that the Sales Agreement it concludes with the Seller is not of a professional nature.
- person conducting business activity, referred to in item 1 of this paragraph, is protected only in the scope of:
- prohibited contractual provisions - the so-called abusive clauses,
- liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product, in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions,
- the right to withdraw from a distance contract, in accordance with § 8 of the Regulations.
- The entrepreneur referred to in item 1 of this paragraph loses his consumer protection rights in the event that the Sales Agreement he has concluded with the Seller is of a professional nature, which is verified on the basis of the entrepreneur's entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, in particular the codes of the Polish Classification of Activities indicated therein.
- Entrepreneurs referred to in item 1 of this paragraph are not covered by institutional protection provided to Consumers by President of UOKiK.
TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Service Provider grants access to the following Electronic Services:
- concluding Product Sales Agreements,
- Website Account,
- System of Reviews.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Electronic Services provided through pathron.com/store
- The Service Provider reserves the right to display advertising content at pathron.com/store Advertisements are an integral part of the online Shop front and the materials presented therein.
CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING SERVICES AND CONCLUDING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
- The Electronic Services set forth under § 10 point 1 of these Terms and Conditions are free of charge.
- Term of the agreement:
- Electronic Services Agreements for Account management are concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- Electronic Services Agreements enabling the User to place an Order are concluded for a definite period of time and terminate upon placement or withdrawal of the Order.
- Electronic Services Agreements for posting of an Opinion is concluded for a definite period of time and terminate upon placement or withdrawal of the Opinion.
- End-user hardware, network and software requirements for the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- a computer (or a mobile device) with an active Internet connection,
- access to email account,
- Internet browser,
- The User agrees to use the Shop in accordance with the principles of good practice, only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the personal rights and intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The User is obliged to provide accurate and complete information to the Service Provider.
- The User is prohibited from providing any unlawful or illegal content.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE FOR ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Complaints about Electronic Services provided via pathron.com/store should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- All complaints should contain sufficient detail about the subject of the complaint and about the circumstances giving rise to the issue. Specifically, complaints should include information about the nature of the issue, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the complaint-handling process.
- All complaints shall be resolved promptly and, in any event, no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
- A response to the complaint shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the complainant.
CONDITIONS OF TERMINATING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
- Terminating an Electronic Services Agreement:
- Continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services Agreements (e.g. Account) may be terminated.
- The User may terminate the agreement for convenience and with immediate effect by sending an appropriate statement to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services agreements in the event that the User violates any obligation deriving from these Terms and Conditions. This applies particularly to Users who provide illegal content and continue to do so despite receiving a cease and desist letter from the Service Provider with a reasonable deadline for compliance. The termination shall be effected within 7 days of serving an advance notice in writing (agreement termination period).
- The notice of termination leads to a cessation of legal relations with the effect for the future.
- Both the Service Provider and the User may terminate an Electronic Services agreement at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
- The compilation of all content at pathron.com/store (with the stipulation of § 14 point 3 of this Terms and Conditions as well as materials used under a license, assignment of copyrights or fair use) is protected by copyright law and is the exclusive property of PYC-SPORT KAZIMIERZ PYĆ, ul. Częstochowska 38/52 lok. 312, 93-121 Łódź, Poland, tax identification number NIP: 7291815241. The User shall bear all liability for damages caused to the Service Provider caused by any use of the content of the website located at pathron.com/store without the consent of the Service Provider.
- Any use or reproduction of the content of the website located at pathron.com/store or any portion thereof without the express written consent of the Service Provider constitutes a copyright infringement and is punishable under civil and criminal law.
- All trade names, Product names, company names and their logos used on the Store's website at pathron.com/store belong to their owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and photos presented on the Store's website at pathron.com/store are used for informational purposes.
- Agreements concluded through the Shop are construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be prohibited by applicable law, the provisions of Polish law shall apply in lieu of the unenforceable provision.
- Any disputes between the Shop and Consumers arising out of or in connection with a Sales Agreement shall be resolved in the first instance through amicable negotiation between the parties with the intention of amicable settlement of the dispute in accordance with the Act on out-of-court consumer dispute resolution. Should such resort prove of no avail or unsatisfactory to any of the parties, disputes shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction under point 4 of this paragraph.
- Judicial dispute settlement procedures:
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the consumer User (Customer) or the entity referred to in § 9 of the Terms and Conditions, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction, in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of 17 November 1964 (Dz. U. No. 43, item 296, as amended).
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the non-consumer User (Customer) shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s registered office.
- Consumer Customers may use Alternative Dispute Resolution schemes after the internal complaints procedure is finalised, such as submitting a request for mediation or a request for arbitration to a competent state organ (model request forms are available at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/download.php?plik=6223). The list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts attached to the Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection may be found at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. The Customer may also obtain free legal aid provided by the Regional (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or a community-based organisation for consumer protection. Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures are free of charge.
- Consumers may submit complaints through the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/