PATHRON.COM/STORE ONLINE SHOP
- The Data Controller for the processing of data collected through the pathron.com/store online Shop is Kazimierz Pyć trading as PYC-SPORT KAZIMIERZ PYĆ entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by the minister in charge of economy, principal place of business: ul. Częstochowska 38/52 lok. 312, 93-121 Łódź, Poland, tax identification number NIP: 7291815241, statistical number REGON: 100167777, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 0048731700440, hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller” or Service Provider.
- Personal data collected by the Data Controller via the website are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING. The Data Controller shall process a User’s personal data in the following circumstances:
- Account registration with pathron.com/store, for the purpose of creation and management of an individual User account, as set forth in Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR (performance of the electronic services agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for pathron.com/store).
- Order placement with pathron.com/store, for the purpose of performance of the sales agreement as prescribed under Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR (performance of the sales agreement),
- e-mail correspondence and use of the e-mail form
- TYPE OF THE PERSONALL DATA PROCESSED. In order to:
- register an Account with pathron.com/store the User submits:
- Name and surname,
- Date of Birth,
- E-mail address.
- place an Order with pathron.com/store the User submits:
- Name and surname,
- Date of Birth
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number.
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD. Personal data submitted by Users are retained by the Data Controller for the following retention periods:
- If the lawful basis is agreement performance: personal data are stored for as long as necessary for the performance of an agreement, and thereafter until the expiry of any statutory period of prescription or limitation. Unless a specific regulation provides otherwise the limitation period is six years, whereas for claims concerning periodical performances and claims connected with conducting business activity – three years.
- If the lawful basis is consent: personal data are stored until withdrawal of consent, and thereafter until the expiry of any statutory period of prescription or limitation for claims that may be raised by the Data Controller or that may be brought against the Data Controller. Unless a specific regulation provides otherwise the limitation period is six years, whereas for claims concerning periodical performances and claims connected with conducting business activity – three years.
- The Data Controller may collect additional User information, including, in particular: a User’s computer IP address, the IP address of the internet provider, domain name, browser type, duration of a visit, operating system.
- If the Data Subject has given a separate consent to such processing (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) their personal data may be processed for the purpose of sending electronic marketing messages or for direct marketing via telephone – in accordance with Article 10 section 2 of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 or Article 172, section 1 of the Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004, including profiled marketing communications if the Data Subject has consented to receive such communications.
- The personal data collected via the Website is subject to automatic processing through profiling if the data subject has consented to such processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). As a result of profiling a profile is built of each data subject which enables the Data Controller to take decisions concerning Users as well as to analyse or predict their personal preferences, behaviours and attitudes.
- Navigation Users may also collect navigation data, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken in the Store. The legal basis for this type of activity is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
- Submitting personal data to pathron.com/store is voluntary.
- The Data Controller shall take all reasonable steps to protect the interests of data subjects and ensure that all data is:
- lawfully processed,
- obtained only for specified, lawful purposes, and not further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes,
- factually correct, adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes for which it is processed; stored in a form that permits identification of the data subject, for no longer than is necessary for those purposes.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal data of the Service Users is transferred to service providers used by the Administrator when running the Store, in particular to:
- entities performing the delivery of Products,
- payment system providers,
- accounting office,
- Internet host provider,
- software suppliers enabling business operations (e.g. accounting software),
- entities providing the mailing system,
- a software supplier needed to run an online store.
- Users’ personal information is shared with third party services providers to enable the Service Provider to run his business via pathron.com/store. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, those third-party services providers either process personal data on the Data Controller’s instructions (processors) or themselves determine the purposes for which and the manner in which personal data is processed (controllers).
- The Users’ personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
RIGHT OF CONTROLL, ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
- Every User has a right to access and/or rectify his personal data as well as the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Legal basis for data subjects’ rights:
- Access to personal data – Article 15 of the GDPR,
- Rectification of personal data – Article 16 of the GDPR,
- Erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten) - Article 17 of the GDPR,
- Restriction of data processing – Article 18 of the GDPR,
- Data portability – Article 20 of the GDPR,
- Objection to processing – Article 21 of the GDPR,
- Withdrawal of consent to processing – Article 7 (3) of the GDPR.
- he User may exercise his rights under point 2 by sending an email message to: email@example.com.
- f any request is received in relation to a data subject’s rights, the Data Controller must comply with or refuse to act on a User’s request without delay but not later than within a month of receiving the request. However, if a request is complex or if the Data Controller receives more requests, the Data Controller may extend the time to respond by a further two months. If this is the case the Data Controller shall inform the User within one month of receiving their request and explain why the extension is necessary.
- If the data subject considers that, in connection with personal data relating to him or her, there is an infringement of the GDPR, the data subject may make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Cookies are essential for the provision of electronic services via the Shop. Cookies, contain information that is necessary for the proper functioning of the Shop and for the statistical analysis of website traffic.
- The website uses two types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end-device until they log out (leave the website).
- “Persistent” cookies remain stored on the User’s device until deleted manually or automatically after a set period of time.
- The Data Controller uses their own cookies to provide information on how individual Users interact with the Website. These files collect information about how Users use the website, what type of website referred the User to pathron.com/store, the frequency of visits and the time of each visit. This information does not register the Users’ personal data and is used solely for statistical analysis of website traffic.
- The Data Controller uses third party cookies for the purpose of collecting general and anonymous static data by means of Google Analytics, a web analysis tool (Data controller for third party cookies: Google Inc. based in USA).
- Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the Service Recipient uses the Store. For this purpose, they may save information about the Service Recipient's navigation path or time spent on a given page.
- The User can adjust cookie permissions via options in their browser settings. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found in the browsers’ respective settings.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES RELATED TO THE USER'S ACTIVITY IN THE STORE
- The Store uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of social networking sites. By displaying the website pathron.com/store containing such a plug-in, the Service Recipient's browser will establish a direct connection with the servers Facebook, Instagram.
- The content of the plug-in is forwarded by the given service provider directly to the Service Recipient's browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that the Service Recipient's browser has displayed the website pathron.com/store, even if the Service Recipient does not have a profile with the given service provider or is not currently logged in to him. Such information (together with the Service Recipient's IP address) is sent by the browser directly to the server of the given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
- If the Service Recipient logs in to one of the above social networking sites, the service provider will be able to directly assign the visit to pathron.com/store to the Service Recipient's profile on the given social networking site.
- If the Service Recipient uses a given plug-in, e.g. by clicking on the "Like" button or the "Share" button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- The Data Controller shall implement all necessary technical and organisational security measures to safeguard the data during processing ensuring a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data to be protected and, in particular, protect the data against unauthorised access, takeover, processing in violation of law, alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider shall take appropriate technical measures to safeguard the electronic personal data against unauthorised interception or modification.